Celebrate and Renew your LOVE
All-inclusive Couples only Retreat
Imagine your relationship soaring to what you may have only dreamed of!
We welcome you to be a part of a unique balance of playfulness, restorative activities and time spent investing in and enhancing the quality of your lives together.
Come be inspired to recommit to each other, surrender to love and celebrate a fulfilling Sacred Relationship with your beloved!
Besides a fresh start in your relationship you and your partner will gain cherished memories of the experience that will last a lifetime.
The most important ingredient of a successful relationship is RESPECT
and TLC … Trust – Love – Communication
What a previous couple had to say:
“The retreat was the most incredible and special gift we could have given to each other. It was amazing, powerful and magical, a superb balance of group experiences and at the same time allowed the safety and privacy for us as well. We discovered so much about our individual selves as well as about each other. We even found more passion than we thought was possible.
The exercises and techniques Hannelore gave us were practical, nurturing, powerful and easy to use. We will continue to use these tools to assist and guide us throughout life’s many challenges. We completed the retreat excited about our future together and are confident about our successful and loving relationship with each other.”–Serena and Lorne
Why have previous couples come to the retreats?
- Couples together 10, 15 and even 30 years, still in love and happy in their relationship and who welcomed the opportunity to experience a Romantic Getaway.
- Couples just beginning their relationship and chose to propose at the retreat.
- Couples in crisis and at the brink of ending their relationship. (and while at the retreat requested a ‘Renewal of Vows’ ceremony.)
- Couples who found communication challenging or non-existent.
- Couples experiencing trust issues and/or lost respect for each other.
- Couples who had no meaningful or quality time together.
- Couples who experienced lack of or no intimacy in their lives and wanted to know how to ‘spice’ things up.
- Couples who were just married and chose to experience the retreat as part of their honeymoon.
Many couples are at a loss when their relationship is challenging and they experience a disconnection. The dance of intimacy when set on a destructive path is difficult to overcome.
The way back to love lies in a process that most couples aren’t aware of. We’re here to share that process with you.
What you will experience:
In our Couples Only Retreat, you will experience a wonderful balance of time to swim and commune with the Dolphins, quiet time for each other and quality seminar time with the group. These come together times are used to teach you and your partner techniques to enhance, create and/or re-create the spark of love, joy, intimacy and communication in your relationship.
You will find the programs to be a gentle, restorative and clarifying process that will (if you let it) re-establish your relationship and make it better than it ever was.
Your All-inclusive Retreat includes:
- 8 day, 7 night romantic Accommodations
- 3 delicious Organic meals per day
- Morning Meditations – optional
- Daily guided snorkel/swims with dolphins, turtles and/or tropical fish in warm tropical crystalline waters
- Private chartered Boat excursion for Whale Watching
- Inspirational, motivational & Healing Seminars
- Local Musicians and Entertainment
- Sacred Site Visits
- Surprise Guests
It does not include your flight and transportation to and from the retreat center.
Please note – Swimming is not mandatory
Rarely, but occasionally we may have a couple or an individual who chooses not to swim. Watching from the shore or from the boat can be an exciting experience as well.
A bit of trivia about the Dolphins
Dolphins are incredibly sensuous beings and masters of relationship. Their sonar is more powerful than any medical diagnostics. Research indicates a phenomenon of BLISS occurs for those who swim with Dolphins. Stress and frustrations seem to disappear.
“The Five R’s of Relationships” ~ Your Facilitators ~ Why you should have this Retreat experience ~ What you will experience in the seminar portion ~ The Retreat Setting ~ Your next step ~ Deepen your intimacy with a Renewal of Vows Ceremony