‘Communing with Nature’
A FIVE DAY RETREAT in NATURE’S MAGICAL SETTING
August 1 ~ 5, 2019
on the Beautiful Sunshine Coast, B.C.
Have you ever felt …
Lost, confused and at a crossroads wondering what to do with the rest of your life?
Clear on your purpose but not sure what steps to take.
Something tugging at your heart, a whisper from your soul that says…
“Live your purpose before it’s too late. You are here for much greater, grander things than this!”
You are invited to ‘Commune with Nature’ as you ‘Vision Quest’ into a Quantum leap to realize your Destiny.
- Five unforgettable glorious days nestled in an oasis of old growth forest surrounded by the ocean and breathtaking scenery.
- Embracing the Peace and Wisdom of Nature into your heart and soul.
- Embarking on a Vision Quest led by an experienced guide.
- Sharing with a dedicated group of supportive, encouraging like-minded vision seekers.
- What your life will be like when you know, really know who you are and why you are here on Earth.
- Having a personalized Action Plan to keep you on track as you accomplish your goals.
What a previous participant had to say:
“The Vision Quest retreat was a beautiful way to reconnect with self and nature.
The combination of gentle group processes, solitude and a breathtaking
remote location allowed fresh new insights, creativity and awareness to emerge.
I would do it again in a heartbeat! Thanks to Hannelore, our Tzoonie hosts
and the vision seekers who shared the journey. It was magic!”
~ Vicki McLeod
“For as long as I can remember, I’ve had a powerful connection and respect for nature.
In my heart I believe that Nature is God made Visible!
I am committed to help you to take action to step into your power, to
remember joy and become the leader you are meant to be.
I invite you to reflect on the wisdom and insights that inspire you to be all that you are.”
You will Experience …
- Five days and four nights in a remote pristine location allowing you to fully step away from your daily life.
- Quiet solitude and powerful connections to nature guiding your journey inward.
- Skillfully orchestrated interactive learning exercises to help you clearly define what you want and don’t want in your life.
- Manifesting and embodying your Vision in Nature.
- Time to play, relax on the beach, swim, kayak, hike, explore and have FUN!
At the end of your ‘Vision Quest’ Retreat, you will have …
- Insights and clarity into your soul purpose.
- Tangible and easy to use tools to implement in your everyday life.
- Cherished memories and newfound wisdom.
- A personalised Action Plan which will easily guide you to remain focused on accomplishing your goals while living the life you were always meant to live.
What your ‘Vision Quest’ Retreat includes …
(a scenic 60km boat journey from Sechelt to and from our camp)
- Scrumptious Meals
- Kayaks, Swimming, Hiking, Music
- Daily Seminars
- Hot Showers
- Nature Connect exercises heightening awareness of the Messages and Magic of Nature
- Laughter, Free time, bonding with kindred spirits.
All-inclusive 5 day Retreat – $1730.
Register early and Receive $300 off
Your Investment: $1460.
“If you forget your vision, everything else you do has little meaning and is ineffective.
When you remember your purpose, you have a beacon to illuminate your path and
all that you do derive meaning and power from your intention.”
~ Alan Cohen
Location of our Retreat …
‘Tzoonie’ is on Ocean Waterfront, nestled in an oasis of old growth forest on the Narrows Inlet and on the Sunshine Coast, North of Vancouver, B.C.
It is surrounded by Coastal Mountains, alpine meadows, streams and lakes. Kilometers of uninhabited beach are available to explore. Pristine waters offer abundance of shellfish, sea asparagus and berries.
From Vancouver, B.C. drive to the ‘Horseshoe Bay’ Ferry terminal and take the ‘Langdale, Sunshine Coast’ Ferry. After a relaxing 40 minute ferry ride, drive 25 minutes to ‘Sechelt’ and then a couple of minutes to ‘Porpoise Bay’. Here we have access to free parking and are met by our Captain to take us on a one hour spectacular Scenic boat ride to our location.