Do you ever wonder why:
- You react (or overreact) the way you do?
- It is so hard to be yourself around some people?
- You seem to revert to an earlier version of you when put in certain situations?
- You are not surrounded with loving positive and uplifting relationships in all areas of your life?
- Feel challenged by the behavior and attitudes of coworkers?
“Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.”
~ C.G. Jung
“Everything that excites us about others is a ‘Mirror’ and a reminder to love ourselves.”
Are you ready to:
- Delve into a deeper understanding to clear past and present challenges?
- Invite exciting new healthy relationships into your personal or business life?
- Clear past relationship challenges and gain insights into your life’s direction and purpose?
- Have a deeper understanding of how you can attract positive, healthy, loving and fulfilling relationships?
- Step into an empowered 2019!
This workshop will:
- Change your life, as you know it.
- Show you who you truly are.
- Teach you how to be in control of your life rather than life controlling you.
- Open you up to insights and opportunities to reconnect with the deepest parts of yourself through examining your inner and outer relationships.
We are all ‘Mirrors’ for each other. Everything you need to understand about yourself is being ‘Mirrored’ back to you. The ‘Mirrors’ are gifts that offer you the opportunity to ‘see’ yourself on a deep core level.
The people in your life that really aggravate you, are obnoxious and ‘push your buttons’ are actually your ‘TEACHERS’. The more they challenge you, the more powerful a teacher they are. They are here to Mirror to you what it is that you need to understand about yourself and what you are here to trust and consider changing.
Equally, the people you love to be around, your best friends, the ones that inspire and make you happy are your ‘SOUL MATES’ or Kindred Spirits. They remind you to embrace the wonderful qualities you have within you that you may have forgotten and to have compassion for yourself.
Understanding this concept of ‘Mirrors’ will help you more clearly and easily explore the dynamics of relationships and situations in your life with much more clarity and insightfulness.
‘Mirror Mirror on the wall, everyone is your ‘Mirror’ after all.”
I welcome you to consider taking advantage of this life changing workshop!